Ocean Consultant  
Home Services Success Cases Help About Us Chinese Version

Adobe Flash Player。

获取 Adobe Flash Player

Fiancée Visa
Spousal Visa
Spousal Visa
1.  What are the qualifications for the Spousal (CR-1/K-3)Visa? (US)
2.  If my Spouse has children, can they come to the US with her? (US)
3.  How much does it cost to file? (US)
4.  How long does it take? (US)
5.  What happens after we file? (US)
6.  What should my spouse bring to the interview? (US)
7.  Can the interview date be expedited? (US)
8.  When should I arrive for my visa interview? (US)
9.  I'm pregnant and can't have the X-rays that are required for the medical exam. What can I do? (US)
10.  I'm divorced and applying for an immigrant visa. Do I need permission from my ex-spouse to take our child to the United States? (US)
11.  Where can I get the Chinese police certificate required for my application? (US)
12.  I did not receive the visa instruction package (Packet 3). How can I get another sent to me? (US)
13.  I did not receive the appointment package (Packet 4). How can I get another sent to me? (US)
14.  How can I obtain a police certificate from another country? (US)
15.  Can the consulate assist in obtaining a police certificate? (US)
16.  My visa was refused, and the officer asked for more documents. When and where can I submit documents to overcome this refusal? (US)
17.  If I cannot come personally, is it possible for my relative or someone else to submit documents on my behalf? (US)
18.  Can I talk to the interviewing officer? If not, why? (US)
19.  Who can file the K-3 visa? (US)
20.  How many ways I could bring My spouse to the US?


Contact Us | Disclaimer
Copyright © 1999 - 2017, Ocean Consultant. All Rights Reserved.